Chamilia Beads vs Pandora / Troll Beads
Difference between Chamilia beads, Pandora beads and Troll beads must be understood when it comes to choosing the perfect bracelet. Chamilia beads, Pandora beads, and Troll beads are used in making bracelets. The world of bracelets is a fascinating one and all over the world, women love to wear bracelets in hands. Chamilia, Pandora, and Troll are companies that make bracelets and beads that can be added to a bracelet to make it look stunning. Women go wild when they are gifted with these beads just as a boy would feel when he gets close to an electronic gadget. If you are in love with bracelets, here is some information about Chamilia, Pandora and Troll beads, to let you invest in a smarter way. The biggest difference lies in the quality of metals and glass which makes beads more expensive.
More about Chamilia Beads
Camilia beads are the youngest from these three bead types. The company is US dependent and it began business in 2002. These charms are made from Sterling silver, gold, Murano glass, and enamel. These Chamilia beads are handcrafted. They have charms for special occasions. Also, they present special selections. For example, Disney selection. This collection was made in collaboration with the Disney studios. It contains 48 Disney beads with characters such as Pooh, Nemo, Tinkerbell and even the Disney castle.
More about Pandora Beads
Pandora beads are produced by the Danish jewelry manufacturer, Pandora. The company was found in 1982. Pandora Company is known for the customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, necklaces, and watches.
More about Troll Beads
Troll Beads are manufactured by the Trollbeads company. It is a Danish jewelry company that was established in 1976. They produce glass, silver, gold, Murano glass and semi-precious beads. These can be worn in necklaces or in bracelets. Nowadays, they also produce rings and earrings. Every year Trollbeads releases two large seasonal collections. They are released in Spring and Autumn.
What is the difference between Chamilia Beads and Pandora Beads and Troll Beads?
Simply speaking, these three are same beads that are used to make a bracelet look more beautiful, but the real difference lies in the unique manner in which each of these beads gets attached to the bracelet.
• Among the three, Troll beads have been around for the longest period of time.
• Troll beads are thinner than the rest of the two varieties. This means they fit into your Pandora or a Chamilia bracelet.
• On the other hand, Pandora and Chamilia beads will not fit into a Troll bracelet as these beads have a thread running inside them, and they need to be twisted to push inside the bracelet.
• It is clear that while Troll beads can fit into Chamilia and Pandora bracelets, Chamilia beads and Pandora beads are interchangeable as they contain a thread inside.
• Among other differences is the fact that Pandora beads are more expensive as they use high-quality gold and silver accents.
• On the other hand, Chamilia beads are also lighter and less expensive than Pandora beads.
• Chamilia beads have special, popular selections such as the Disney selection.
• Both Pandora and Chamilia have a safety lock option which prevents beads from falling off accidentally.
- Chamilia’s 2013 Christmas Bracelet via The Joyce & Gendreau Jewelers Blog
- Pandora bracelet by Kkjwiki (CC BY-SA 3.0)
- Trollbeads store by Lac tb (CC BY 3.0)