Delta Airlines vs American Airlines
As popular airlines based in the United States, difference between Delta Airlines and American Airlines can be a very interesting topic to all travelers who see to fly to their destinations. Delta Airlines and American Airlines are two Airliner services that provide good service to the customers in different ways. Both of them are indeed viewed upon differently by the customers. By 2013, according to SkytTrax, American Airlines holds the 45th position in the World’s Top Airlines ranking while Delta Airlines holds the 81st position. It is true that Delta Airlines provides extra perks and comforts to its customers. As a result, customers deem it a pleasure to fly on Delta Airlines. American Airlines provides its customers a great travel experience, which they cannot forget.
More about Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines is a major American airline, which was found in 1929. It belongs to the SkyTeam alliance. Some of the perks provided by Delta Airlines to its passengers include exemption from direct ticket fees, vacation packages, online booking bereft of charges and other offers that grant bonus miles to travel. Interesting fact about Delta Airlines bonus miles travel program is this. It uses SkyMiles as frequent flyer program and these miles do not have an expiration date.
There are three classes of travel in the Delta Airlines. They are Business Elite, First Class/Business Class and Economy Class. Seat pitch and seat width are almost same in both airlines. It is interesting to note that Delta Airlines provides Wi-Fi access to its customers on short haul flights and in few of the long haul flights, in addition to other forms of entertainment during travel. It is quite amazing to know that Delta Airlines takes its passengers to a large number of destinations in the world. To be more precise you can say that as many as 318 destinations are covered by the Delta Airlines globally in six inhabited continents.
More about American Airlines
American Airlines is also a major American Airlines, which was found in 1934. It belongs to the OneWorld Alliance. The frequent flyer program used by American Airlines is AAdvantage, which has an eighteen month expiration date for miles granted. On the other hand, American Airlines presents its customers with various offers too including dollar-rent-a-car, fly now payment plan and varieties of vacation packages to choose from.
American Airlines provides its passengers with three cabins, namely, the First Class Cabin, the Business Class Cabin and the Economy Class Cabin. American Airlines provide more power ports for your mobile gadgets than any other airliner for that matter. They too provide other entertainment too during travel. It is important to know that, in addition to the wonderful power ports, the American Airlines provide nice storage bins overhead. These bins are large enough to keep many of your personal belongings. American Airlines covers as many as 80 domestic destinations and 83 international destinations in 49 countries.
What is the difference between Delta Airlines and American Airlines?
• Both are American based airline carriers.
• American Airlines is with OneWorld alliance and Delta Airlines is with SkyTeam alliance.
• There are three classes of cabin in the Delta Airlines. They are Business Elite, First Class/Business Class, and Economy Class.
• American Airlines also provides its passengers with three cabins; namely, First Class Cabin, Business Class Cabin, and Economy Class Cabin
• Seat pitch and seat width are almost same in both airlines.
• As many as 318 destinations are covered by the Delta Airlines globally in six inhabited continents.
• On the other hand, American Airlines covers as many as 80 domestic destinations and 83 international destinations in 49 countries.
• As a matter of fact rates are affordable in both the airlines.
• It is good to know that customer service also is affable in the case of Delta Airlines and American Airlines . American Airlines is better than Delta Airlines.
• Delta Airlines has a three star rating from Skytrax and American Airlines too has a three star rating from Skytrax.
There has always been a choice made by the passengers when it comes to traveling by Delta Airlines and American Airlines. The truth is that both the airlines are equally popular among the travelers and passengers.