HTC 4G Smart Phones HTC Evo Shift 4G vs HTC Inspire 4G
HTC Evo Shift 4G and HTC Inspire 4G are among the first set of Android 4G smart phones released in January 2011. Both the phones are from same manufacturer HTC and run Android 2.2 (Froyo) with improved HTC Sense. So the major difference between HTC Evo Shift 4G and HTC Inspire 4G devices is going to be the hardware. Of course, for US customers the differences is in the carrier too. In US, HTC EVO Shift 4G phone is tied with Sprint’s WiMAX network, whereas HTC Inspire 4G is served by the AT&T. When comparing the hardware, HTC Inspire 4G comes with a better specification than HTC Evo Shift 4G, it is bigger in display size, processor speed, memory capacity and camera resolution than that of HTC Evo Shift 4G. However, the good news for the fans of physical keypad is that HTC Evo Shift 4G comes with slideout full QWERTY keyboard.
HTC boasts about its new HTC Sense as designed with many little but simple ideas that will make HTC Inspire 4G to give you little surprises, delighting you every time. They call HTC Sense a Social Intelligence. HTC Inspire 4G and HTC EVo Shift 4G are among the first HTC handsets to experience the htcsense. com online service. Even if your phone get lost you can trace it by sending a command to make the phone sound an alert, it will sound even while on silent mode, you can locate it in the map too. Also if you want you can remotely wipe all data in the handset with a single command.
HTC EVO Shift 4G
HTC EVo Shift 4G comes with a Capacitive multi-touch screen that is 3.6” WVGA 262K color TFT LCD display. The display is small compared to other recent phones but has a slider QWERTY keyboard. At a resolution of 800×480 pixels resolution, the text appears to be very sharp. It’s built with the Qualcomm MSM7630, 800 MHz, Sequans SQN 1210 (for WiMAX) processor. The phone comes with Amazon Kindle app pre installed. The dimensions of the phone are 4.61”x2.32”x0.59”, and weighs 5.85 ounces, this extra thickness and weight may be due to the sliding keypad. The phone runs on Android 2.2 with an 5 megapixels camera that has an LED flash and CMOS sensor. It has 720p HD camcorder and the touch screen has a pinch to zoom capability. The phone is capable of running media rich websites and has access to Android market, which has around 200,000apps. It supports visual voicemail, has inbuilt GPS navigation, uses Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology and can act as a mobile hotspot to connect 8 Wi-Fi enabled devices.
HTC EVO Shift 4G supports 3G-CDMA network and 4G-WiMax network. 4G-WiMax offers a download speed of 10+ Mbps while 3G-CDMA offers 3.1 Mbps. On upload, 4G-WiMax delivers 4 Mbps and 3G-CDMA gives 1.8 Mbps.
HTC Inspire 4G
The sleek metal alloy HTC Inspire 4G sports a huge 4.3” WVGA 16M color Super LCD touchscreen display, Dolby with SRS surround sound, 1GHz Sapdragon Qualcomm QSD8255 processor and 768MB RAM, 4GB ROM. This magnificent phone has a 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, in-camera editing that can record 720p HD video and with active noise cancellation. The beautiful feature in HTC Inspire 4G is the multiple windows for browsing.
HTC Evo Shift 4G vs HTC Inspire 4G
1. Form Factor – HTC Evo Shift 4G is slide out with QWERTY keyboard while HTC Inspire 4G is a candy bar.
2. Display – HTC Evo Shift 4G has 3.6″ TFT LCD display; HTC Inspire 4G has a massive 4.3” Super LCD display
3. Processor Speed – HTC Evo Shift 4G is powered by 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7630, while HTC Inspire 4G is built with 1GHz Sapdragon Qualcomm QSD8255 processor.
4. Memory – HTC Evo Shift 4G offers 512MB RAM and 2 GB eMMC ROM while HTC Inspire 4G has a better spec, 768MB RAM and 4GB ROM.
5. Camera – HTC Evo Shift 4G is built with 5 mega pixels camera while HTC INspire 4G sports 8 megapixels camera.
6. Connectivity - Both support Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n-2.4kHz only, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and micro USB 2.0
7. Network – HTC Evo Shift 4G supports CDMA network for 3G and for 4G it supports WiMAX IEEE 802.16e Wave2 (mobile WiMAX) while HTC Inspire 4G supports HSPA+ 850/1900 MHz.
8. Carrier in US – Sprint for HTC Evo Shift 4G and AT&T for HTC Inspire 4G
- Difference Between Android 4G Phones LG Revolution and HTC EVO Shift 4G
- Difference Between Samsung Infuse 4G and HTC Inspire 4G
- Difference Between HTC Inspire 4G and Apple iPhone 4
- Difference Between HTC Inspire 4G and Motorola Atrix 4G
- Difference Between Latest Blackberry Smartphones (Smart Phones)