HTC Desire 620 vs Lumia 735
The comparison between HTC Desire 620 and Lumia 735 shows that though for external appearance both look very different, internally they have many similarities. HTC Desire 620 and Lumia 735 are smartphones that have similar processors and RAM capacities. Both have quad core processors and a RAM capacity of 1GB. The internal storage on both devices are 8GB, but they both support external micro SD cards. Both devices support 4G LTE networks, but a major difference is that HTC Desire 620 is dual sim while Lumia 735 is single sim. Another major difference is that HTC Desire 620 runs Android platform while the Lumia 735 is running the Windows platform. Both have similar front cameras of 5MP making both suitable for selfie lovers, but the HTC Desire 620 has a primary camera of higher resolution than the Lumia 735.
HTC Desire 620 Review – features of HTC Desire 620
HTC Desire 620 is a recent smartphone by HTC that comprises a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor with a RAM of 1GB. The storage space is only about 8GB, but up to 128GB micro SD cards are supported to expand the memory capacity. The display is 5 inches that renders a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and the device consists two superb cameras. The rear camera is a 8 megapixel camera with a LED flash and it can capture videos up to 1080p resolution. The front camera as well is 5 megapixels making this an ideal device for selfie lovers.
HTC Desire 620 supports 4G LTE networks that will facilitate extreme data transfer speeds. The platform is Android where the version is Android KitKat. It will provide a vast amount of customizations while features from HTC itself such as HTC Sense and HTC BlinkFeed have been integrated. The size of the phone is 150.1 X 72.7 X 9.6 mm and the weight is just 145g. Also, a very advantageous feature is that the phone is dual sim and both can be LTE micro SIMs.
Lumia 735 Review – Features of Lumia 735
Lumia 735 is a recent smartphone by Microsoft, that has a quad core processor with 1GB of RAM. The memory capacity is 8GB just as in the HTC Desire 620 and the storage capacity can be expanded up to 128GB using micro SD cards. The platform is Windows and it consists of the latest Widows 8.1 version. The operating system is not as customizable as Android, but it is a very user-friendly one with a simple user interface. The display is 4.7 inches with a resolution up to 1280 x 720 pixels. The size of the phone that is 134.7 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm is a bit smaller than the HTC Desire 620 while the weight also is a bit lesser with a value of 134g. Battery capacity is 2220 mAh that lets a talk time of 17 hours in 3G and a standby time of 25 days. The primary camera is 6.7 megapixels and video capturing is allowed up to 1280p. The front camera as well being a 5 megapixel camera lets you take nice selfies. The phone supports 4G LTE networks, but the device only supports a single nano SIM.
What is the difference between HTC Desire 620 and Lumia 735?
• HTC Desire 620 is a smartphone introduced by HTC while Microsoft introduced Lumia 735.
• HTC Desire 620 supports two LTE SIMs while Lumia 735 supports only one LTE SIM.
• HTC Desire 620 supports micro SIMs while what Lumia 635 supports is nano SIMs.
• HTC Desire 620 is having dimension of 150.1 x 72.7 x 9.6 mm while Lumia 735 has dimensions of 134.7 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm making it a bit smaller.
• The weight of the HTC Desire 620 is 145 g while the Lumia 735 is a bit lighter, which is just 134 g.
• HTC Desire 620 has a screen size of 5.0 inches while on Lumia 735 this is a bit smaller that is 4.7 inches.
• HTC Desire 620 runs Android KitKat as the operating system while Lumia 735 runs Windows 8.1 as the operating system.
• The primary camera of HTC Desire 620 is 8 megapixels, but the primary camera of Lumia 735 is a bit lesser which is 6.7 megapixels.
• The battery capacity of HTC Desire 620 is 2100mAh while the capacity of Lumia 735 is a bit higher which is 2220mAh.
HTC Desire 620 vs Lumia 735
When comparing the specifications of both, HTC Desire 620 and Lumia 735, the processors, RAM, and storage capacities are the same, but the major difference comes in the operating system. HTC Desire 620 is running Android KitKat as the operating system while the Lumia 735 is running on Windows 8.1. So, the major deciding factor is ones liking for a particular operating system. Another major difference is that HTC Desire 620 has a 8 megapixel rear camera while this is a bit lesser which is 6.7 megapixels on Lumia 735. The Lumia 735 is a bit smaller and lighter than the HTC Desire 635, but the screen size of HTC Desire 620 is bit larger than what is found on Lumia 735.