iPad 3 16 GB vs iPad 3 32 GB vs iPad 3 64 GB
Apple iPad 3 16 GB, iPad3 32 GB, and iPad 3 64 GB are variations of iPad 3 in the market. 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB denote the storage capacity of the iPad. The storage capacity is the only difference between these three iPads and the prices vary according to the storage capacity. Again iPad 3 has variations based on the connectivity. It has Wi-Fi only model as well as Wi-Fi + 3G and Wi-Fi + 4G models. With Wi-Fi only, you can connect to internet only by tethering; there is no direct network connectivity. The other two models have 3G/4G network connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi, so that you can connect to internet directly through your carrier’s network. The price of each model varies depending on the storage capacity and connectivity options.
The 16 GB iPad 3 Wi-Fi only is the basic model, if you are a light user of iPad and do not carry bulk media files, this is more than enough for you. If you are a fan of collecting and watching music and movie on the go and like to play multimedia rich games, then your option could be 32 GB iPad 3 or 64 GB iPad 3. Generally a standard DVD movie takes 2 to 4 GB memory space. A converted DVD or ripped DVD will occupy 700 MB space.
- Difference Between iPad 2 16 GB and iPad 2 32 GB and iPad 2 64 GB
- Difference Between Orange iPad 2 and Vodafone iPad 2 and T-Mobile iPad 2 and O2 iPad 2 and Three (3) iPad 2 Data Plans Prices
- Difference Between iPad 3 4G-LTE and iPad 3 Wi-Fi
- Difference Between iPhone and iPad Charger
- Difference Between Telstra iPad 2 and Optus iPad 2 and Vodafone iPad 2 and Virgin Mobile iPad 2 Data Plans Prices