Samsung Infuse 4G vs Galaxy S2 – Full Specs Compared
Trust Samsung to come with something extraordinary when it comes to Android based smartphones. If it were Galaxy range of smartphones that created waves a few months ago, it is the turn of Samsung’s latest Infuse 4G to bag all the attention as launched mid May. Being dubbed as the biggest and yet the thinnest 4G smartphone ever in U.S., it is to be seen if Infuse can indeed beat the standards set by Samsung Galaxy S2 (Galaxy S II). Let us compare the two Android devices by having a look at their features.
Samsung Infuse 4G
Samsung Infuse 4G is one of the fastest smartphone on AT&T’s HSPA+21Mbps network. Not only this, with a huge display of 4.5 inches that fits in somehow in the ultra slim frame of Infuse, Samsung is set to create a standard that will be a tough job to follow for other manufacturers. The display makes use of super AMOLED Plus technology and produces high brightness levels along with vivid colors and blacks that are to be seen to be believed. Riding on Android 2.2 Froyo and a powerful 1.2GHz processor, the phone gives a performance that is sure to win hearts of millions of mobile users around the world.
The smartphone is a dual camera device with an 8 MP camera at the rear with LED flash capable of recording high definition videos in 720p and a 1.3 MP camera in front that allows video calling. The smartphone is equipped with all standard features like Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth, proximity sensor with a 3.5mm audio jack at the top. The phone is armed with Samsung’s famous TouchWiz UI that sits on top of Android 2.2 and makes it a pleasing experience for the user. A notable gift for the users is preloaded Angry Birds with a hidden level. The phone has a big 1750mAh battery that lasts for a longer time. It has Android browser that supports Flash and HTML.
Samsung Infuse 4G is available in AT&T stores and Online stores from May 15 for $200 on a new 2 year contract and a min $15 data plan is required to access web based applications.
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Galaxy S II)
One of the most stunning devices to have come out from the stables of Samsung, Galaxy S2 is nothing short of perfection. Only yesterday, Galaxy S2 became the first smartphone to have tweeted from the highest summit on earth, the Mt. Everest when Kenton Cool scaled the summit 9th time. It is one of the thinnest smartphones (8.49mm) that gives an incredible performance with a dual core processor.
In a sense, Galaxy S2 is a worthy successor to Galaxy S that became extremely popular because of its features. It is compatible with the fastest HSPA+21Mbps network and allows multitasking to give the user a PC like experience. It has an incredibly sharp 8 MP camera (auto focus, LED flash) that produces HD videos in 1080 and through the incredible AllShare technology from Samsung, makes it possible to share the photos and videos without any glitches.
The dimensions of the phone are 125.3×66.1×8.49 mm and it weighs just 116g, making it one of the smallest and lightest smartphones. With a super AMOLED Plus screen having a size of 4.3 inches; it produces natural and vivid 16 M colors. It has a highly capacitive screen that allows for multi touch input. The phone has a proximity sensor and a gyroscope sensor coupled with an accelerometer. For connectivity, it is Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, DLNA, EDGE, and GPRS and can become a mobile hotspot. With additional Wi-Fi direct capabilities and full Adobe Flash 10.1 support, the HTML browser provides seamless net browsing experience. It is equipped with an FM stereo.
Samsung Infuse 4G vs Galaxy S2
• While Galaxy S2 runs on latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Infuse works on Android 2.2 Froyo.
• The secondary camera of Galaxy S2 is 2Mp, better than 1.3 MP camera of Infuse 4G
• The main cameras of both Galaxy S2 and Infuse are 8 MP but while Infuse can record HD videos in 720p, the camera of Galaxy S2 can go up to 1080p.
• Infuse comes preloaded with Angry Birds game which is not there in Galaxy S2
• Infuse also allows for free downloads worth $25.
• While Infuse boasts of a powerful 1.2GHz Hummingbird processors, Galaxy S2 has 1.2GHz dual core, ARM Cortex A9 processor
• Infuse has a slightly larger 4.5 inch display than Galaxy S2 (4.3 inch)
• Infuse has a larger battery at 1750mAh while Galaxy S2 has 1650mAh battery.
- Difference Between Optimus Black and Samsung Infuse 4G
- Difference Between Samsung Infuse 4G and HTC Inspire 4G
- Difference Between Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy S Plus
- Difference Between Android 4G Samsung Infuse 4G and Motorola Atrix 4G
- Difference Between T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G and Samsung Galaxy S