Full Board vs All Inclusive
Do you know the difference between Full Board and All Inclusive? First of all remember that Full board and All-inclusive are the options you choose when booking on a hotel. When you are on a vacation, these two are ideal options since they include board and meals. If you are on a tight budget, these two are ideal for you since they are at discounted prices. There are other board bases as well. They are Bed and Breakfast, Half Board, and Self-Catering. This article focuses on the difference between full board and All Inclusive.
What is Full board?
Full board accommodation pertains to the room and meals per person. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in full board. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are not included in your package, and you have to pay for it yourself when you want to drink. Amenities are also not included, so you have to pay if you want to use the pool, spa center, bars and other amenities. This is the ideal board choice for you, if you are interested in enjoying the night life outside the hotel and you do not like to wait and see what the hotel has to offer at night.
What is All inclusive?
All inclusive accommodations include room, three meals per day, selected alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, activities and other services. This kind of accommodation may vary depending on the location of your vacation, the number of people who are going, or if there are any children with you. This is to be able to match the kind of entertainment for all guests like having a playground for children or honeymoon suites for couples. Remember, here, drinks refer to locally prepared drinks, both soft and alcoholic. This is ideal for you if you like to hang out in the hotel and not go around exploring much.
What is the difference between Full Board and All Inclusive?
• Full board and All-inclusive are the options you choose when booking on a hotel if you want to save money.
• Full board only has 3 meals and a room included while all inclusive includes snacks, special activities and services aside from having 3 meals and room.
• Generally, the accommodation for a full board booking is good for 1 person while all inclusive is ideal for family and couples.
• With Full board, drinking is of a certain limitation, especially when you are saving money.
• All inclusive includes drinks and you do not have to worry about budget since it is included in your package. However, remember, here, drinks means locally produced drinks, both soft and alcoholic.
• All inclusive has lots of activities in store for you. With full board, you still need to pay a certain amount to use the hotel’s amenities.
Full board and all inclusive can be at your great advantage if you know what kind of booking is suitable for you. Full board is ideal for singles while all-inclusive is good for couples and families.
Leave a Reply