HTC Desire S vs HTC Wildfire S – Full Specs Compared
HTC Desire S and HTC Wildfire S are successors to their parent models HTC Desire and HTC Wildfire. HTC Desire won the phone of the year in 2010 from T3 Gadgets awards. The HTC Desire S has not changed much from the previous model. What is visible is its body design; it has adopted the HTC legend design. HTC Wildfire S is a small cute entry level smartphone and comes in many colors.
HTC Desire S
HTC Desire S is packed with 3.7” WVGA 800×480 pixels capacitive touchscreen, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8255 processor, dual camera – 5 MP with LED flash at the rear and 1.3 MP VGA camera in the front for video calling, camera support for HD video recording at 720p, 768MB RAM, and 1.1GB internal memory expandable with microSD card.
The notable features are the support for video formats DivX and XviD, Skype integration for internet calling, mobile hotspot and DLNA.
HTC Wildfire S
HTC Wildfire S is the smallest entry level smartphone with only 3.2” HVGA capacitive touchscreen and weighs 3.7oz. It’s powered by 600MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor and the RAM is 512MB. The camera feature is same as Desire S but the front facing camera is missing in Wildfire S. It comes in many attractive colors such as red, blue, purple, black and white. The notable feature in the device is the support for Bluetooth 3.0 with FTP/OPP file transfer.
|Difference between HTC Desire S and Wildfire S
1. Display – Desire S has a larger display compared to Wildfire S
2. Dimension – Wildfire S is smallest HTC device with a height of 3.98 inches and a width of 2.34 inches and weighs 3.7oz.
3. Processor – The processor in Desire S is more powerful with the processor speed of 1GHz whereas Wildfire S has 600Mhz processor.
4. Main Memory – Desire S has 768MB RAM against 512MB RAM in Wildfire S
5. Camera – Desire S has dual camera, whereas Wildfire has only rear camera.
5. Call feature – Desire S comes with integrated Skype for internet calling