Imaginarium Trains vs Thomas & Friends
Imaginarium Trains and Thomas & Friends are two famous toy train systems. It is natural for your tiny tots to fall in love with toy trains that are available in the market. Every small kid has a liking for railways and it shows when he is at the real railway station. As a parent you are obviously inclined to buy a toy train for your toddler. Thomas and Friends is a TV series that is being aired for quite some time now and kids just love to see the engine and his friends with their antics. Many companies have tried to reproduce the magic of real trains by making complete toy train sets. Thomas and Friends wooden railway is a toy system created by Learning curve in Chicago and sells all over the world. Imaginarium is another famous wooden toy train system. Let us find out the differences between these two toy trains and their features to help parents choose between the two depending upon their budget and requirements.
Thomas and friends is based upon the characters shown on a British TV series by the same name. There is a complete track placed on a wooden table along with lots of accessories such as buildings, people, tunnels and bridges that look like a miniature railway station when completely placed on the wooden table. Though the system is very impressive with sturdy parts and the kids are also mesmerized by the system remaining glued to it for hours at stretch, it is very expensive and beyond the reach of many parents as it costs nearly $500.
Imaginarium Trains on the other hand are similar toy trains having a hundred piece set that looks just like Thomas and Friends wooden railway system. Though the system is not as robust and some of the accessories are delicate in comparison to Thomas and Friends, it is nonetheless quite attractive having been priced at less than half of Thomas and Friends railway system. This is an interactive toy system with motion, sounds and working parts that your kids will love to have. It has been so designed to accommodate the accessories of Thomas and Friends railway system. For parents who cannot afford the price of Thomas and Friends system, Imaginarium is an ideal toy train.
Imaginarium Trains vs and Thomas and Friends
• Imaginarium and Thomas and Friends are wooden railway systems very popular in many parts of the world.
• While Thomas and Friends is considered original as it appeared first, it is very expensive and beyond the reach of many parents costing more than $500.
• Imaginarium can be considered as a cheaper version of Thomas and Friends system and a good value for money as it is available at a fraction of the cost of Thomas and Friends.
• Parts and accessories of Thomas and Friends can be used with Imaginarium toy train system
• The components of Imaginarium are not as robust as those of Thomas and Friends.