Samsung Focus vs LG Optimus 7Q – Full Specifications Compared
Samsung Focus and LG Optimus 7Q are both Windows phones that run WP7 OS. So the main difference is basically on the hardware side. If we take the hardware, Samsung Focus has 4 inch super AMOLED display made of Gorilla Glass, 5 MP camera and camcorder that can record videos at [email protected], 8 GB microSD card, and powered by 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM. The rated talk time of the battery is up to 6.5 hours. On the other hand LG Optimus 7Q has 3.5 inch TFT LCD display, a slide out QWERTY keypad, 5 MP camera and camcorder, 16 GB internal memory and powered by 1 GHz processor with 512 MB RAM. The battery can stand for 4hrs 10 min talk time. As Windows phones, both have access to Windows Market Place for applications. So by looking at these features both the phones have many similar features as well as differences too.
The main differences between Samsung Focus and LG Optimus 7Q are the form factor and the display size.
1. Samsung Focus is a candy bar with only virtual keyboard for text input while LG Optimus 7Q is of slider form, it has a slide out QWERTY keypad in addition to virtual keyboard.
2. Samsung Focus scores more on display, it has a 4 inch super AMOLED display whereas LG Optimus 7Q has 3.5 inch TFT LCD display. Super AMOLED display is more vibrant and produce better image.
3. Samsung Focus has only 8 GB memory and LG Optimus 7Q has 16 GB memory.
4. The battery used in Samsung Focus offers more talktime (6.5 hours) than LG Optimus 7Q, the rated talktime of LG battery is only 4 hours and 10 min.
5. The additional attraction on Samsung Focus and LG Optimus 7Q is the Xbox Live