Wife vs Mother
The main difference between wife and mother is in the roles they play in the household. Wife and Mother are two very important members of every household. There has always been a debate as to who should be given more importance and shown more respect between the two. It is a fact that both of them are equally important in different aspects.
Who is a Wife?
The wife can be defined as a married woman in relation to a husband. A wife takes care of her husband when he returns from his work. She looks after his basic needs. She is his associate. A wife is often considered as a good companion to a husband. Unlike a mother, a wife does not forgive all kinds of mistakes or blemishes on the part of the husband. This is primarily the reason that paves way for many husbands and wives to get separated after marriage.
There is always a possibility of a kind of misunderstanding between a husband and a wife. This , however, is natural. The love shown by a wife is faith personified. A wife plays a number of roles in the life of her husband. At times, she can be a mother to him and at other times a good friend. In order to build up a good relationship, there has to be understanding and love between the wife and husband. Unlike in the case of a mother and child, in the case of a wife and husband the relationship has to be created little by little. Also most importantly, for a marriage to work both the wife and husband have to view each other as partners.
Who is a Mother?
A mother is a highly respected person in the family. She naturally loves her children. She takes care of their education, nourishes them properly and guides them. A mother becomes a role model for the child in his childhood. By looking at her, the child gains a lot of qualities. It can even be stated that the mother image has a great impact on all relationships of the child even in adulthood. This is why psychologists believe that the role of the mother is very important in childhood development. A mother is often considered as the one who showers kindness and compassion. Mother forgives any mistake committed.
There is no chance for any misunderstanding between a mother and a son or a mother and a daughter for that matter. The love shown by a mother is universal. It is believed that the love of a mother cannot be compared to any other love. This is because the bond between a child and his mother is unique.
It has always been a tough task when it comes to the selection of the better of the two. It is quite natural that people have been facing a lot of problems these days when it comes to choosing between the two. That is the reason the number of homes for the aged is on the rise for sure.
What is the difference between Mother and Wife?
• Definitions of Mother and Wife:
• The word wife can be defined as a married woman in relation to a husband.
• The word mother can be defined as a female parent.
• A wife takes care of her husband when he returns from his work.
• She looks after his basic needs.
• She is his associate.
• A mother takes care of her children’s education.
• A mother nourishes her children properly and guides them.
• A wife is often considered as a good companion to a husband.
• On the other hand, a mother is often considered as the one who showers kindness and compassion.
• Wife does not forgive all kinds of mistakes or blemishes on the part of the husband.
• Mother forgives any mistake committed.
• Possibility for Misunderstanding:
• There is always a possibility of a kind of misunderstanding between a husband and a wife.
• There is no chance for any misunderstanding between a mother and a son or a mother and a daughter for that matter.
• The love shown by a wife is faith personified.
• The love shown by a mother is universal.
- Wife by malik.riaz (CC BY 2.0)
- Mother via Wikicommons (Public Domain)
Shan Bala says
we live with our mothers for about 25 years but we have to live with the wife till we die. only if we men learn to treat our wives like friends and love them truly life will be blissful