John vs Edward
John and Edward are identical twins and make up the Irish pop duo called Jedward that has been creating waves not only in Ireland but all across the globe. The duo shot to fame when they appeared as a team in X- Factor, in 2009, where they finished 6th. The duo has been lapped up by companies to do commercials for them, and they have gleefully accepted offers coming from left, right and centre. The duo has even sung a few albums and appeared on different television shows. The two look alike and are very funny, confusing the audience as they cannot be differentiated. This article attempts to point out the subtle differences between John and Edward.
John and Edward seem to be everywhere on the media. They are performing on stage, appearing in TV talk shows, selling albums and, in fact, doing everything to catch the attention of the audience. They are today the talk of the town, and the entire nation is curious to know more about them.
It is easy to say that the two are alike, and it is hard to spot their differences. The duo makes it harder by putting on same clothes and even adopting the same hairstyle (like their blonde quiffs). However, those who watch them closely say that there are subtle physical differences between the two identical twins. There are also personality differences that have been spotted by their loyal fans.
John vs Edward
• Both have scar marks on their faces, but whereas John has a scar above left eyebrow, Edwards has one over his lip.
• Edward looks a bit taller than John and has overlapping front teeth.
• John has a right ear that looks pointed.
• Though both are horrible singers, it is easy to spot the differences in their voices.
• Edward sings in a higher pitch than John.
• John talks a lot, and Edward appears the cleverer of the two.
• John is 5 ft 11 inches tall while Edward is an inch shorter than this.