Love vs Care
Some people who have special feeling or emotion with somebody are confused, especially if they do not know how to differentiate caring from loving.
Caring and loving is different from one another and you have to know how to differentiate both of them to be able to love and care at the same time. People who do not know the difference between love and care will have a very big problem in the future especially when they are looking for special someone to love. Actually caring can be felt by anyone even to those people whom you don’t personally know. Loving can only be felt to a special person in your life. If you have this kind of problem, then this article will help you differentiate the feeling of caring and loving someone. The following are ideas or facts that can help you separate love from care which is also vita in life:
- You have to know that caring for someone is more of a friendly behavior. You can care for someone even if this person is not closely related to you. For example, you see an old woman crossing the street and you helped her, you can say that you care for this older woman. Being in love is a profound feeling for someone. This is a feeling that you cannot forget. If you love someone you want to be with them and you want to be an important part if their life.
- Caring is what you feel for your parents, sibling and friends. If you love someone especially an opposite sex, you will feel a different emotion towards them. Sometimes the feeling is very intense that you cannot control.
- Loving someone means that you also care for them, but if you care for someone it does not mean that you also love them back. Loving means that you cannot live without that person in your life, while caring is about friendship and camaraderie.
- Loving is a long term commitment, but caring is just for short term just like the example given earlier about the old women who wants to cross that street. If you will marry someone, it means that you love her or him back, because marriage is a long term commitment. If you choose help someone, because you know that this is the right thing to do.
- Love is involuntary while care is voluntary.
Love and care is different, but they cannot work without each other. If you do not care for anyone, then you are not also capable of loving. Actually, it is not that hard to differentiate love from care, because when you feel love you will know that it is love. If you care for someone, you will surely know that you are only feeling superficial about them and nothing too personal. You do not have to worry about love and care, because these two feelings will help you find true love and true friendship at the same time.
No related posts.