Emporio Armani vs Giorgio Armani
Whenever the name Armani is spoken or read, it reminds us of high end designer ready to wear clothes and accessories such as goggles, watches, handbags, wallets purses, and of course the world famous Armani jeans. Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani are both designer labels but often people are confused between the two as they cannot decide which one of the two is real. There are many who feel that there is some relation between the two brands but they cannot figure out the exact relationship. This article takes a closer look to find out the differences between Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani.
Giorgio Armani happens to be the most successful fashion designer ever. He is a living legend and the owner of the company called Armani that he founded in 1975. He is an Italian designer known for high end ready to wear apparels for both men and women, in addition to designing accessories. He began his career as a designer in the production house Nino Cerruti but soon started his own line of clothing in partnership with is friend Gelotti. The company soon became very successful with brand Giorgio Armani manufacturing not just jeans but also undergarments and swimwear for the American markets.
Giorgio Armani is the leading fashion house today with the name being synonymous with high end fashion wear endorsed by celebrities around the world. Giorgio Armani is a name associated with not just apparels but also watches, jewelry, cosmetics, goggles, belts, wallets, handbags, and much, much more.
Emporio Armani is a label that can be seen in boutiques selling Giorgio Armani products. In fact, the fashion house Giorgio Armani is credited with launching many different labels such as Armani Jeans, Armani Collezioni, Armani Junior, Armani Exchange, Giorgio Armani Priva etc. Emporio Armani is just one of the labels introduced by Giorgio Armani fashion house, to cater to the specific needs of young adults just as the Collezioni collection is aimed at college going students and Armani junior targets kids. If you understand the difference between Polo and Ralph Lauren or for that matter between Marc by Marc Jacobs, it becomes easy to understand the difference between Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani.
What is the difference between Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani?
• Giorgio Armani is both the name of the designer from Italy as well as the fashion house established by him.
• While Giorgio Armani happens to be the overall brand name of the company that produces clothing, watches, eyewear, wallets, belts, handbags, undergarments, swimwear, and so on, Emporio Armani happens to be a line of clothing made by Giorgio Armani, to cater to the needs of young adults.
• Emporio Armani brand is sold from showrooms named Emporio Armani though this line of clothes can also be found in flagship stores of Giorgio Armani.
• Emporio Armani is today very successful brand in its own right being sold from standalone Emporio Armani stores across America.
• Emporio Armani is the least expensive line of clothing available from the fashion house called Giorgio Armani.
• With celebrities like Christiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox endorsing Emporio Armani, it has become the most successful line of garments from Giorgio Armani group.