Master Quest vs Ocarina of Time
Those who do not know, both Ocarina of Time and Master Quest are versions of the same game ‘The Legend of Zelda’ that was released by Nintendo for its video game console in 1998. It is an action packed adventure game that has captured the imagination of millions of video game lovers in different parts of the world. It is a game that is role playing with generous sprinkling of puzzles in between. There are many similarities between Ocarina of Time, which is the original version released by the company, and Master Quest that is why players remain confused which they should try one or the other, or both. This article attempts to clear all doubts, and also the differences between Master of Quest, and Ocarina of Time.
In the beginning, it would be prudent to inform that Master of Quest is a special version of Ocarina of Time that was initially made available to players who ordered The Wind Maker, and those who have played Master Quest vouch for the fact that this version has more challenging features in the form of dungeons, strong and invigorating puzzles in the same Ocarina story that all players are familiar with. Here, it would be pertinent to tell that the content of the two versions is more or less the same, though it has been certainly redesigned with tougher challenges and gruesome dungeons. Master of Quest was available with Ocarina of Time 3DS version and also with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
Master Quest is considered by many to be a spiritual successor of Ura Zelda because it contains dungeons that are more tough and challenging just like Ura Zelda.
What is the difference between Master Quest and Ocarina of Time?
· Though both Master Quest and Ocarina of Time share same content and the Zelda storyline, there are differences that cannot be ignored.
· The manner in which different dungeons and temples come up in the quest share a different chronological progression and layout.
· Not just graphics, but also frame rates have been improved and enhanced.
· Though lovers of Ocarina of Time may not accept it, some glitches of the game have been fixed in Master Quest.
· There are some features that were optional in original game, but in Master Quest they are compulsory.